Saturday 23 February 2013

Snapshot 9!

SO here's another snapshot for all ye out there in the bloggosphere. I apologise once more for the orthopaedic boot throwing off the whole look though if it's a fashion statement you fancy working by all means go for it! I've featured these hippy pants before and they remain my favourite fashion-comfort piece. The top is actually a Penneys leotard I bought a few years ago for dancing. I love the colours because the grey makes it easy to team with other colours while the orange keeps it bright and noticeable. The jacket  is vintage -another gem from my mum's 70s wardrobe. I would normally team this with converse but I opted for runners from a purely functional point of view (cons are too flat with the orthopaedic boot plus i have to wear some super fashionable insoles at the moment!