Monday 4 February 2013

Snapshot 8!

So this is a quirky little number that I put together in my head before I wore it. I'd been dying to wear the leggings since I got them but hadn't been able because of the cast. I love that the legs are mismatched especially as I love combining different patterns! Of course the two patterns on the legs wasn't quite enough, I had to team it with the multi-patterned top too!
The top was my mum's and is incredibly thin and soft from year of being worn and loved! (A little like my mum herself actually!) I normally wear it loose and baggy as a cover over outfits in the summer but today I belted it to make it more central to the outfit. The belt is great; really bright and it just adds that bit more shape to the outfit; the modern, neat-edged style of the belt also acted as a kind of contrast to the baggy vintage jacket.
The purple top underneath was just to keep me clothed under the jacket rather than for the look of it and it also helped tie in the purple bandanna. I like having my hair pulled back a bit like this as it shows off the blond layer in my hair (meaning my hair, like my outfit, is multicoloured).