Saturday 2 February 2013

Snapshot 6!

SO this was a tricky one to photograph cos the skirt wouldn't poof when I told it to! The dress is so old I don't actually remember where I got it. I've had it since I was thirteen but luckily its quite stretchy so it still fits (just about in the chest area!) The jumper is a/wear sale and is great with so many things. I generally wear it with a tighter fitting skirt simply because it's slightly shapeless. I was originally going to wear this with my rose patterned tights (which will make an appearance in snapshot 7!) but my room's a bit of a clothes explosion at the moment so I couldn't find them. I think the blue worked well to tone down all the warm colours in the flowers on the skirt and the jumper of course. 
I'm wearing the zipper earrings again which people seem to enjoy so much! The necklace is also a favourite item as I made it myself from charms that I got for my bracelet which wouldn't stay attached! The cat because my name is cat was my favourite when I was younger. The rhino is now my favourite to a ridiculous inside joke with a friend in my Russian class!
The main reason I didn't wear the dress on its own is because it has a tendency to slide down as its a little small in the chest! Also my mum commented that the white flower on the right side of the chest looked like a nipple (fanks for that).