Monday 11 February 2013

Blue and gold

I haven't been posting as much lately as I have been working on  a couple of special projects for the blog this week. This is a quick snapshot of a very simple outfit. The gold dress is an edited piece. I inherited it from a friend of my mums and it originally had long sleeves. It one of a few non-fitted dress I have and I actually love it. Its a soft shade of gold and sparkly and it honestly makes me feel like a fairy without looking like a crazy wannabe 5 year old impersonating tinkerbell. I was in a rush the morning of this outfit so while I normally team it with quirky tights but this day I just wore it with dark blue jean leggings. The beanie is an old favourite and I plaited my hair which I normally don't like  but with the two tones I have in my hair it actually looks quite interesting!