Wednesday 13 March 2013

Snapshot 13!

That's right as a special treat we have two snapshots today! This one is another example of super simple comfy fashion. Admittedly I wore it for comfort rather than style and one of my classmates commented that I didn't look as wild as usual (a blow upon my honour!). However I maintain that these trousers are funky as funk! They were my first set of slightly hammer-esque pants and are the softest things you can wear outside the pyjama zone!
They trousers are actually surprisingly flattering too (felt like I had skyscraper leggies!). The jumper was to take these summery trousers in a more wintery direction given the recent cold snap. (the jumper is also super soft and cosy. I liked that the lack of colour actually made my hair the statement colourful piece (that and my yellow shoelaces).