Wednesday 13 March 2013

Snapshot 12!

ITS SNAPSHOT TIME! I enjoyed this outfit greatly-green is my favourite colour and the top and skirt are really distinctive shapes. The skirt is oldish and I love the little military style button layout on the front. It's super cinched in at the waist. I would normally wear this outfit with something like sheer or patterned tights and ankle boots. The top is from Oxfam and I love how bright and distinctive it is. It's actually quite wide top which looks great thrown over something tight like a bodycon dress or a tank top and leggings but because I wore it over a skirt like this one I used a belt to cinch it in at the waist making it look similar to the peplum tops currently dominating the high street. I liked the layered effect this created. The belt, I think, went exceptionally well with the outfit (something I acquired from lost property in secondary school).