Thursday 21 March 2013

Bein' green

I know I'm posting it a little late but since I had the photo's I thought I'd showcase my super simple Paddy's day outfit.
I would normally wear something extremely over the top involving tutus and lumo colours in the flattering Irish theme but as I was having a 'grown-up' Paddy's day just going to a pub with a friend.
I couldn't resist having a little bit of a theme. These green three-quarter lengths were a steal in a little shop in Portugal but I usually only where them when I'm feeling confident. I kept it really simple with the black string top but jazzed it up with the suspenders and the extra splash of colour from the orange runners (the orange runners were also one of the only pairs of shoes approved by my physio!
Of course, it being a festive occasion I simply could not forgo a little bit of festive face-painting.