Friday 8 March 2013

Snapshot 10!


Wow look at that we're in the double digits on snapshots! So here's another look into my daily wardrobe. These shoes will. I'm afraid be featuring very heavily because they are the  only shoes bar Asics approved by my physiotherapist! I thought they were more than a bit too matchy with this outfits but I'm afraid there was not much I could do! I wanted something comfy but still wanted to be standout so I teamed my cosy striped leggings with my much loved yellow shorts to ensure a nice splash of colour! The top is one I haven't worn since freshers week of college (another charity shop item) but I actually though it pulled the shorts and leggings combo together quite nicely! I did ensure I wore a hoody though-partly because it's been a chilly week and partly because I didn't want to be overwhelmingly stripey (fashion no-no ladies and gents!). The hair was a step away from my usual style but I wanted to experiment with an up-do to mix things up and I thought it added a slightly classier edge to an otherwise extremely casual outfit!