Saturday 9 March 2013

Snapshot 11!

I don't really feel like this should be entitled 'snapshot' simply because the actual full body shot is such poor quality  There was no one around to take a full length for me and the focus was off when i set the timer I'm afraid! I felt I should put it up though because it featured one of the hippy skirts from 'bargain'! I received a number of compliments on the skirt which really surprised me as the hippy look is not one many people wear to college! The colour was certainly noticeable and as I said my favourite feature of the skirt! I felt the need to utilise layers to really emphasise the hippy look so I wore a thin, colourful, tribal pattern long top underneath the more neutral tones stripey tank top. I tried to maintain a slightly chic look with cat-flick black eyeliner and a brown-toned dark lipstick (apologies again for the photo quality. For warmth i threw on a long baggy cardigan and my biggest coat! I would generally recommend to wear some cute pointy or chunky boots with a low heel with an outfit like this or, for a summer climate, sandals.