Saturday 15 March 2014

Snapshot 25!

   So here's another wee snapshotty for you guys! Bit similar to some of my other stuff, mostly because the climate does not allow for too much skin til at least April here! Brrr! 
I am mostly trying to showcase the accessories here. This look would be a bit plain and simple for me without them, I like to always include something that makes a look a little more unique and standout. 
Here I used the knee socks for extra warmth but also to cute it up. Navy with white hearts stood out against the black tights and chops the leg to create a geometric look that fitter with the layered hems of the jumper and tshirt dress. The necklace is a big ole kiss from Camden market that adds a bit of pop funk fun to the mumsy high-necked jumper and the red beany was to add a splash of colour. Finished off with brown boots and black hoop earrings.