Monday 3 March 2014

Patriotic Party


So my readers may not know that when I amn't blogging away I study languages at university. I am planning to major in Russian and these are some shots from a party one of my classmates had where I themed my outfit around the colours of the Russian flag. Blue white and red. I used wash out tints in my fringe to add a little Russian flavour to my otherwise simple updo. The stripey maxi-dress is an old favourite because you can jazz it up with heels and a leather jacket, dress it down with a big jumper or keep it casual with just a hint of sass (it's a bit figure-hugging!) by teaming it with simple jewellery and a nice pair of converse.
The blue and the stripes kept the Russian theme alive and I embellished my make-up a little by sticking a red, a white and a blue crystal along the arch of one eyebrow. I finished off with some red jewellery and hoped my last bottle of extra strength bleach had left my hair white enough!


A lovely shot from the party xL