Saturday 15 March 2014

Snapshot 24!

So this is a little more subdued than I usually dress. It was just what seemed right on the morning. The black silky maxi is actually a slip. I got it from my mu mum but I found out when I was wearing it  this day that she's actually been given it my my grandmother (her mother in law) to go to some ball with my dad which I thought was quite sweet.
The top was my mum's too, I don't tend to buy long sleeves so any I do have are inherited - it's nice to think that if I'm warm its because of my mum!
The hair was a bit interesting because I'd just washed it and didn't have any makeup on so I felt a bit pale and gothically wraith-like.
Dooby is posing away in the middle one because she kept jumping all over my dad when I asked him to take the photo so I picked her up. The first time we took the shot she was wriggling and licking my face so it came out blurry. Once she saw the flash though she looked right at the camera with her little quizzical expression and that's what we ended up with!