Saturday 8 March 2014

A belated merry Christmas!

As I said I am working through a bit of a backlog!

I hope all my fashion friends took a break from their usual looks to revel in the uniquely spectacular tackyness of the Christmas jumper!

I got to go to a lovely Christmas party with my friend and her housemates where we all rocked our Christmassy best. My jumper I have had for a few years and I roll it out every year for the festive season. I don't believ in subtlety when it comes to Christmas attirre-go hard or go home! Hence it has an absolutely enormous Rudolph on it!


Once again I had to be a bit brave with the clashing look because my hair is still pink! Luckily the house was pretty toasty, especially as I was helping out with making the mulled wine, so I got to showcase my lovely velvet bodycon, which is a nice festive green too.
(Though it being me, the three colours weren't enough, I had to team with bright blue tights as well!)