Monday 3 March 2014

Dolled up

So here's a few more blonde shots for you all! It's been a while since I've been on so I have a backlog of looks to upload. This year has been crazy and I've been very unwell lately so it's been difficult to keep up with things!


This stunning bodycon dress is green velvet and is from American Apparel. Now AA is one of the more expensive shops that i even allow myself to browse and I spent probably two years desperately in love with this dress, which was always farrrrr to expensive for me to justify buying it!
However, a few months ago I went for a job casting in the Dublin store and all the interviewees were given a 15% discount just for interviewing. While the discount still made it one of the most expensive dresses I own I knew this was my one chance to take home my dream dress!


I styled her up with my fortune teller necklace from Camden Market and swept my hair into a side pony to keep it chic and simple. The colour is much more platinum so it worked quite nicely with the deep shade of the dress.
My usual catflick eye and dark lipstick and I was ready to party!