Sunday 26 January 2014

Time to party







Sometimes you gotta up the ante when you're hitting the town! The skirt I got for a steal in the sales last year and I liked the brightness to balance the new blonde! I love how it's long but the sheer and the high splits give it a sexiness and an edginess. I kept it simple with the black string top and blue low-heeled boots. I teamed it with blue brows and some new statement jewellery I got in a trip to Camden Market a few months ago. The hat kept me warm on my way to the club and gave it a Rita Ora - ish feel. I also turn the string straps into more of a halter by lacing them together at the back (give the chest and lift and makes your shoulders look a little broader). To fix the hair I scraped it into a tight french plait on one side to give the illusion of a shaved side, I also pinned the other side into a half up to keep the hair elegant without restricting the movement of it!