Thursday 2 January 2014

A hairy question

So I had a few requests to explain how I manage my hair, which I do myself. The underneath layer has been blonde for two years now and I dye the top red. Here are some stunning photos of how I look while keeping my hair separate during the dying process. It involves a hell of a lot of big hairclips. I usually dye the bottom layer first (vaseline around the hairline to protect from the strong chemicals in the blonde). Then get the dye on the top. Originally I would dye and wash out one colour then do the other but now I put the dye in both at the same time then rinse the red off by turning my head upside down in the bath to prevent it from tinting the blonde, then I rinse out the blonde!
Again if you have any questions or stuff you would like me to talk about or elaborate on email alternativekitten10@gmail.com.