Thursday 2 January 2014

Vive le trouser revolution

These my dear readers and fellow bloggers are culottes. They are vair french and very oldschool. I am in love with them because they have all the chicness of a pleated vintage skirt but with the prospect of frolicking movement! You can spend the whole day surprising people by revealing that what appears to be a skirt is in fact trousers! Magic!
In all seriousness though they are delightfully unusual and I think they are a statement piece. I kept the ensemble simple and comfortable with my hair back and a plain black string-top. The hoody was to keep it casual (and keep me warm outside) and the shoes are just plain crazy. I have yet to find another pair like them. I got them for a steal in TKMaxx and was more than surprised at their versatility.