Wednesday 30 January 2013

Snapshot 4!

A slightly more subtle look today. The shorts are one of my favourite summery items because they're so lovely and bright! I think the shiny patent belt sets them off quite nicely. It was a chilly day so I wore the tights (cut offs again because of the cast). I'm a huge fan of stripes so I like this top even if the colours are a little boring! I think the combination of the stripes and the bright pop of the shorts creates a playful look (I'm a playful gal myself). The cardigan is a real gem though- it's a proper Arann knit so its ridiculously warm and its just the right length for me. I love slouchy cardigans to keep things cute and laid back! I don't think it shows in this photo but I teamed the look with sharp 50s make up-black catlike-eyeliner and a bright red lip! The most commented on aspect of this outfit was my yellow zipper earrings!