Saturday 10 August 2013

Young and Fun

This is an outfit I wore for a house party recently. It's a little barer than I would normally dress as I'm just back from holidays and wanted to show off my tan!
I've featured the H&M dungarees before and I love them because they're cute and playful. I put the slim, black, patent belt with them to add a touch of sophistication. The black crop top was a pre-holiday buy in Penneys (4euro!) and the flower pattern fishnets are Penneys too, I slashed them from tights, inspired by the likes of \Rihanna who wears cropped tights with shorts a lot. Normally I like to combine colours but I kept it simple with black black black to keep it a bit more tied together. I threw on black cons with rainbow lace and added some colour and quirk with my eye makeup. The little stars are done with liquid eyeliner and the pink flicks are these cool new stick on colour strips I found recently. The hat was to keep things quirky and I finished it off with dark lipstick and kitschy Japanese pucca bag for colour!
Putting a fun outfit together that I think looks well always puts me in a good mood for the night ahead!
The partygoers were particularly impressed with the eye makeup!