Sunday 11 August 2013

It's the bright time

So this was another outfit for just going to hang out with friends. I stuck to a more singular colour palette with purples and reds but livened it up with some colourful eye-liner and shadow. Orange shadow and light green liner. The purple top was actually my mum's but wasn't really her thing. It's long enough that I wore it as a dress (with hot pant shorts underneath for the protection of dignity in breezy Irish climate! The belt was a find in a lost property sale in secondary school. I teamed it with over the knee chequered socks from Camden Market in London and my red hat from George's Arcade. To finish I slapped on some red lipstick and just wore trainers (my bad ankle was acting up). To accessorise I wore the brown and gold rosary beads my brother bought me from Rome and my new green nose stud!