Friday 6 June 2014

Leather pants and 50/50 hair



So I finally did a look that's been on my hair wishlist for a while, the 50/50 colour split. Because I have a side fringe I partially dyed that rather than doing a centre split. I went for orange and purple because they are bright and I love contrasting colours.
Below was trying to get a full length photo featuring both my hair and my new M&S leather trousers but my puppy wanted to be in the picture so it kinda takes away from the outfit.


Here you can see my leather trousers, a look I would never have considered but I tried on these trousers as a joke and actually quite liked them and I thought the colour was very unusual for the trouser type. I teamed them with a simple loose black tank top and low heeled black boots so it didn't look too vampy.