Tuesday 2 April 2013

A statement tee!

While I like to make a statement with my clothes every day, some days you rush the morning routine or you simply feel like throwing on any old comfy thing and not worrying about your style. When this mood of 'meh' strikes you it is time to grab one of your 'signature' clothing items. A signature item is one that makes a statement all by itself without needing the help of a striking overall ensemble (though they obviously also look rather well when enhanced with other pieces!).
Statement t-shirts are probably the easiest way to do this because they quite literally make a statement.
Pictured is my favourite slogan tee-a vibrant little Bershka number which I like to think reflect my personality-a little quirky with the suspenders and a little flirtatious while of course being nerdy!