Tuesday 1 July 2014

sun sun sunglasses


It is finally summerrrrrrr! Hallelujah and so on. It's time to get your shades out! Whether like me you have weak little eyes that hate the sun, you want to look cooler or you just want to shield your eyes so you can perv on people sunglasses are an accessory everyone can enjoy.
                                       
I had to search out all of my beloved sunnies for a photoshoot I was potentially styling for and photographed them so I figured why not showcase the paltry collection I have which probably cost me less than a tenner all together!



So these three are in the same style - the ever popular square cut mock raybans. The first pair were bought on holidays for 4yoyos and lets be honest - who doesn't need a pair of green zebra print sunnies? I know I sure do. The other two pairs were inherited from friends and are, I believe from dear old Penneys. 



These are my newest babies which were only 4euro in Tiger. They're the big round ones that all the hip kids around Dublin are wearing. They have cute little gold stars on the bridge and their extra dark tint means they're actually ideal for checking out talent on the beach (or in the park if you're trapped in Ireland for the summer!). 


And finally, my old favourites, these were inherited from a gentlemen friend who had a second identical pair and got both sets for a pound in a market in England. The best thing about them, apart from the kitschy tortoiseshell frames, is the fact that the arms fold right up and the centre bends in half. This means they fit in even the tiniest of pockets.

I hope you all get a chance to wear yours this sunny summer!