Monday 10 June 2013

Extreme Style

When I was tidying my room (as we all must do from time to time), I was sorting through old clothes and bits and bobs and came across a number of style projects and random over the top items I made for shows and such. I'm really considering taking some of these over-the-top, statement, mad things and somehow working them into my everyday look for a project-just to see how extreme I can get away with out  on the street! 
Now rather than putting them away and swiftly moving on, I had to , of course, throw different things together and take some wacky pictures just to show off precisely how many mad things I own! I guess this is my own little Gaga style moment! I think the crab-head hat in particular would be an easy one to wear casually to college don't you?